Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open'er Festival Poland

Options
  • 06-05-2011 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Anyone been to this festival before? is it any good? looking forward to it i must say, headline acts are The Strokes, Coldplay and Prince which is pretty good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Interesting line up! Big Boi, Chromeo, MIA, Primus, Strokes, These New Puritans, Two Door Cinema Club.

And if looking at it correctly, it's only €108 for a 4 day camping and rail pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 makon_mc

http://www.opener.pl/en

Event is taking place in Gdynia ( beside Gdansk) close to the baltic coast.

30.06.2011 - 03.07.2011

The nearest airport is in gdansk - 20 few km from Gdynia

www.gdynia.pl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 louisa1978

Hey folks I'm heading to Opener - flying Thursday to Monday (with ryanair) - my friend is unable to join me due to personal circumstances so I was considering selling both our tickets so if you know anyone interested in going let me know?
    Im totally interested in going myself but have no one to go with now so if you want a tag along,whos excellent fun to come with ya then let me know too!
    The lineup is savage and my polish friend says his mates have been before and theres a really vast european crowd at it to mingle with!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭magicwok

there's about 6 of us heading on the thursaday to monday aswell, actually flying to warsaw on the thursday with aer lingus and heading home with ryanair from gdansk which i reckon is the same flight your on, sure PM me and we'll arrange something

Advertisement