Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's active? **Post here if you read this forum**

Options
  • 06-05-2011 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

So who comes in here for a view every so often and how active are you?

Are you still in the college? If so what year? If not are you thinking of going to the college?

How active are you on boards.ie in general?

What do you think might help boost the viewing figures for the DKIT forum? What is good about it and whats bad about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

2nd year mature student, on boards everyday but dont post often

its bad because its dead and its good because you do actually get some advice if you ask for it

ill think about the other question

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

3rd year mature student, I've DKIT in "my forums" so if I see a new little * sign I usually have a gawk and help whenever I can with the questions about the college etc.
    It is fairly quiet alright which is a pity as its a handy lil source for information whenever its needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 seract

2nd year mature student.Look in most days to see if anything intresting is happening,don't post much at all.
    Keep a good look on anything you post draffodx seen as you give me the little push of confidence I needed to actually start the course you done.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Are you still in the college? If so what year? If not are you thinking of going to the college?

What do you think might help boost the viewing figures for the DKIT forum? What is good about it and whats bad about it?

I am active , But very busy at the moment , I'm currently studying for my final exams in Accounting and Finance.

I don't post on boards as much as i used too.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

Not as active as I was..Final year exams coming up and as one of the more stressful courses in engineering I'm up to me tonsils :mad:

Building Surveying for life haha

Good thing about boards is if you have a question there is a least one place you can post it and you know you'll get an answer....

And don't listen to that Sarge lad....He is the reincarnation of Van Wilder :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Doop

I'd be on boards everyday, briefly sometimes, i always swing by here to see if theres anything new. Dont post a whole lot in general less ive something to add!

Im a 1st yr mature student in building surveying. Intresting to see focus mad is having a hard time... am freaked about how hard the course is going to get! :(
    Anyways one year at a time!

This fourms a pretty handy resource not sure what might boost the activity I think in general boards is so big theres a fourm for everything.. which is why the smaller ones get so quiet!

Doop wrote: »
    I'd be on boards everyday, briefly sometimes, i always swing by here to see if theres anything new. Dont post a whole lot in general less ive something to add!

Im a 1st yr mature student in building surveying. Intresting to see focus mad is having a hard time... am freaked about how hard the course is going to get! :(
    Anyways one year at a time!

This fourms a pretty handy resource not sure what might boost the activity I think in general boards is so big theres a fourm for everything.. which is why the smaller ones get so quiet!

Ah the first couple of years will be just getting you into the groove..Beware in 2nd year of the group project, you will find out who never to work with from your class again!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

focus_mad wrote: »
    Ah the first couple of years will be just getting you into the groove..Beware in 2nd year of the group project, you will find out who never to work with from your class again!!!

+ 1 and by 3rd year you will have discovered which lecturers you don't want to work with ever again either!

papagormo wrote: »
    + 1 and by 3rd year you will have discovered which lecturers you don't want to work with ever again either!

Yes..I can help you with before you have to hit third year :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I check this forum a good bit but there is not much activity it seems.

I'm in the college at the moment. 1st year.

I use Boards everyday, have done for 3 years now I reckon.

I'd say just the lack of replies and interaction puts people off because there are loads in DKIT now. I try to help out where I can here.

• Advertisement

Just seen there you have a focus Draffodx...what model ya got?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Just seen there you have a focus Draffodx...what model ya got?

MK II ST

draffodx wrote: »
    MK II ST

Beauty.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Beauty.....:D

Oh yes, 260 bhp of driving fun :D

9C1E145754114CC391E5B342E1D87CFC-800.jpg

Nice....Mine when I first got it.
    Saving for a Discovery now..maybe some thing with bit of a bang for the weekends!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

not in dkit yet, but had interview last week.

always on boards daily. post quite a bit.

always checking where i can get help/how i can help

Advertisement