Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For my music teacher

Options
  • 06-05-2011 2:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey guys i got some bad news.
    my music teacher was recently diagonsed with renal cancer.were hoping hell get throught and there is a big chance but are substitute recomendded that the muscians in the class create a song and play it for him to cheer him up.
    ive been given the task of lyricist and usually i would be on form but its like having writers block.could you help me out by possibly posting some of your ideas???? :D cheers

P.S the theme is all about life

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭ciaranmac

Maybe a weather or time metaphor would work, you can switch it from storm into sun or dark into dawn. For some reason it never gets old and can be a good way of taking a tough subject and making people feel good :)

Advertisement