Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stupid Me

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

c'mon!

whats the word?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,127 ✭✭✭kjl

Hey everyone, the word will be a real anti climax it was "concentric". I got a letter in the post today from like the dean of exams reminding me of the college code of conduct, but that they will take it no further. I was also told that this could be used against me if I don't keep my nose clean. etc etc.

Feel much better about the incident now, but thanks for all your support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

optogirl wrote: »

Hmm, sounds Icelandic.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Mauricmo

kjl wrote: »
    Hey everyone, the word will be a real anti climax it was "concentric". I got a letter in the post today from like the dean of exams reminding me of the college code of conduct, but that they will take it no further. I was also told that this could be used against me if I don't keep my nose clean. etc etc.

Finally.
    We will all sleep much sounder tonight. :D

But really, glad you arent in any trouble.

kjl wrote: »

I'm just trying to think of a situation were one would write the word "concentric" on their leg...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

I'm just trying to think of a situation were one would write the word "concentric" on their leg...
    Picture it: Lovely sunny day, you're walking down to Spar to pick up a Pepsi and a packet of Taytos. Suddenly, a man jumps of a parked car, holds a gun to your head and says "I'll kill you unless you write concentric on your leg".

Picture it: Lovely sunny day, you're walking down to Spar to pick up a Pepsi and a packet of Taytos. Suddenly, a man jumps of a parked car, holds a gun to your head and says "I'll kill you unless you write concentric on your leg".

Seem highly plausible to me...
    ... though maybe the word "concentric" was one of those word that the OP kept forgetting and he/she wrote it on his/her leg so he/she could remember it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

There should be posters warning students about concentricphiles all over campus.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭brokenhinge

Once an invigilator was threatening me about my seat number written on my hand- I was trying to get her to see common sense and she kept saying it could be code -despite the fact it was a marketing exam with no numbers written on my script.. Some coincidence

Nothing happened as far as I know. I think it was her first day and she was a bit overzealous..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Wierd occurance is wierd...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

I went into an exam with about 10 page numbers and 5 different book codes written on my hand and nothing was said to me but I had my sleeves rolled up for the whole thing and wasn't trying to hide it.

Advertisement