Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old advertising notices on walls of Premises

Options
  • 06-05-2011 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

As a frequent walker round the city i often notice old bits and pieces of the city vanishing. There is a shop in Pembroke street which was a Chemist shop but recently closed. If you are approaching it from the South Mall end you will notice high up on gable end wall an ad i think for corns (feet problem). Just wondering if there are similar type ads suviving round the city.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

Great topic - I'd be interested in following any discussion that ensues. The Dublin forum equivalent here is very popular.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

There used to be a white and blue circular sign for PYE radios above the shop next to the Capitol Cinema. Haven't looked for it recently.

Advertisement