Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

indigo.ie mail

• 06-05-2011 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 70 ✭✭

I'm having a problem lately with indigo.ie mail. It was working fine until the end of last month and then it stopped receiving emails and can't send them either. Tried different mail clients but no luck. Looks like pop.indigo.ie and smtp.indigo.ie stopped working.
    Anyone experiencing same problems?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,487 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Pop.indigo.ie still works fine for me. I don't know about the STMP server since I don't use Indigo/Eircom as an actual ISP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 90 ✭✭619C

TomasMan wrote: »
    I'm having a problem lately with indigo.ie mail. It was working fine until the end of last month and then it stopped receiving emails and can't send them either. Tried different mail clients but no luck. Looks like pop.indigo.ie and smtp.indigo.ie stopped working.
    Anyone experiencing same problems?

You could try moving to gmail
    Its very configurable and you can access it from anywhere

Advertisement