Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

single mother's allowance

• 06-05-2011 4:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Are there many parents out there that are claiming lone parent's allowance but are still living with their partner?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,218 ✭✭✭✭Bannasidhe

Lucus wrote: »
    Are there many mothers out there that are claiming single mother's allowance but still living with their partner?

There is no such thing as 'single mother's allowance' - there is Lone Parent's allowance which men can also claim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Lucus

Oh sorry I better change that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

It's illegal and illegal activity cannot be promoted on boards.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 nikki713

hi there... i have a question.. i am gonna to be single mother since september.. my house mate move out so i am gonna stay on my own at house.. i cant afford to pay full rent by myself with the baby as well.. is there any rent suppliment for single parents...?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If you are going to be applying for One Parent Family Payment then you can also apply for rent allowance provided you have been renting privately for 6 months prior to applying for the rent allowance.

You apply with your local CWO.

• Advertisement
Advertisement