Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plans for the weekend

• 06-05-2011 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭

What are you all getting up too for the weekend :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Gettin' outta Clare!
    Headin to Sligo on a session for a friends 30th, so if you're anywhere near Harry's in Rosses Point call in for a pint.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

bottles at my house. then pints in powers, clarecastle and then pints in patricks, maybe charlies, lucas', hallorans, brewery, knoxes and maybe yolo.

tomorrow: die of hangover; weed garden. tomorrow night;... see above... sunday; die of hangover...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Studying for a maths test with a wicked hangover.. It's been a long day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Took my four year old to the Zoo today - we had a wonderful day. I've just opened a nice bottle of Shiraz now and I intend relaxing for the rest of the evening.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Eurovision Party!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Studing for my Electrotech test on Tuesday. Going to try and avoid it but I'll probably go boozing and watch the Eurovision as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Going to a 40th birthday on Sat night! Havent been out in ages!!!!

And have a communion tomorrow in Shannon! Busy day!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Studing for my Electrotech test on Tuesday. Going to try and avoid it but I'll probably go boozing and watch the Eurovision as well.

Have your Jed Head ready!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭kollegeknight

beer friday night at home...
    sat nite... the hardy bucks in kilfenora.
    hangover sunday

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Video games last night, was going to play Brink but ended up with the old reliable of CZ and CoD Black Ops. This evening I'm going to the Munster match, might have a few beers afterwards. Tomorrow I don't know yet. Mrs. Clareman is working all weekend so I'm being left to my own devices :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

got to meet the hardy bucks in my school before they went to the gig in kilfenora, really nice guys gas aswell the viper is a class act good at soccer aswell took him on in a bit of skillage he pwned me buzz isnt half bad at it either :D:D:D
    photo.php?fbid=222085311137017&set=a.139155729429976.24143.100000066507565&type=1&theater

Advertisement