Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K ACR Masada

Options
  • 06-05-2011 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭

A&K ACR Masada

Original nylon bushings replaced with Metal bushings & Shim gearbox
    Original Plastic spring guide replaced with Bearing Spring Guide
    the wiring in the gearbox has been replaced and the sliding bolt cover has been repaired and is now working as it was not when I bought it
    G&G long type motor and a Stainless Steel 6.03 Tight Bore 410mm Barrel fitted
    The Masada is firing at 302-316fps and the ROF was 738/min
    before new motor was fitted so I was told it would be around 900ish
    Also comes with tan pmag
    Over 115 euro has been spent on this aeg
    All modifications have been done by Deburca
    looking for something nice to trade eg mp9, scar, m60 tell me what you have
    http://img268.imageshack.us/i/webcam201104061949.png/
    http://img101.imageshack.us/i/webcam2011040619491.png/
    http://img39.imageshack.us/i/webcam201104061951.png/
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

I have a we scar gbb if your interested,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

dbuck8 wrote: »
    I have a we scar gbb if your interested,

thats the 1 that isnt firing is it

Yes that's the one, does that acr have a skull figure on mag well?

Yes that's the one, does that acr have a skull figure on mag well?

ya it does thats the 1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

intrested in slr 105 a1 proline? have spare tightbore and batt if needed

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭SeanMcp

Wow that gun has seen more of Ireland than I have, it must b 10th hand now :D when was the work done? From what I remember a guy from longfod had it last and had a lot of trouble with it .

intrested in slr 105 a1 proline? have spare tightbore and batt if needed

whats the fps and rof

Wow that gun has seen more of Ireland than I have, it must b 10th hand now :D when was the work done? From what I remember a guy from longfod had it last and had a lot of trouble with it .

work only done a month ago i havent taken it out skirmishing since i have it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

how much cash

• Advertisement

SeanMcp wrote: »

sorry not for me thanks

stigmau5 wrote: »
    whats the fps and rof

fps is .97j constanily not sure on the rof its high though (heres a vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPyXmcmofPw )

Deadpool wrote: »
    how much cash

€250

fps is .97j constanily not sure on the rof its high though (heres a vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPyXmcmofPw )

is that your aeg

that is the model but thats not me, just so ya could get an idea of the rate of fire,i have rail mount installed on mine2
    by the way what was that about a user sayin this aeg is like 10th hand???

that is the model but thats not me, just so ya could get an idea of the rate of fire,i have rail mount installed on mine2
    by the way what was that about a user sayin this aeg is like 10th hand???

that user says basically that im the 10 person to own this if it is true or not i cant say all i know is when i got it it was a sick puppy so got deburca to fix it up but i find its not for me thats why i want something different :)

that user says basically that im the 10 person to own this if it is true or not i cant say all i know is when i got it it was a sick puppy so got deburca to fix it up but i find its not for me thats why i want something different :)

cool thanks for the honesty :)
    is everything working ok ie.feeding and hop unit

cool thanks for the honesty :)
    is everything working ok ie.feeding and hop unit

everything is the only thing he said was because of the gearbox casing some times when you are firing in semi the trigger doesnt come back which means you must bring it back with your finger thats the only thing other than that she working great :)

everything is the only thing he said was because of the gearbox casing some times when you are firing in semi the trigger doesnt come back which means you must bring it back with your finger thats the only thing other than that she working great :)

as in the trigger gets stuck in the back postion?
    so if i was on full auto it would continue to fire when gets stuck back?

as in the trigger gets stuck in the back postion?
    so if i was on full auto it would continue to fire when gets stuck back?

no on full auto it works grand its just semi i dont know why it is but works perfect on full auto

• Advertisement

no on full auto it works grand its just semi i dont know why it is but works perfect on full auto

hmm thats intresting alright, so would you be intrested in trade? im based in drogheda in louth and have no car is the only thing

hmm thats intresting alright, so would you be intrested in trade? im based in drogheda in louth and have no car is the only thing

unless i going up the north it would be costly for me plus i would like to see it before id trade im afraid :)

unless i going up the north it would be costly for me plus i would like to see it before id trade im afraid :)

u planning to head north anytime soon?

u planning to head north anytime soon?

no im afraid thanks for offer if its not gone and if im heading up ill let you know :) thanks again

no im afraid thanks for offer if its not gone and if im heading up ill let you know :) thanks again

thanks ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Interested in a trade for a Classic Army MP5A2?
    Only bought it about 9 weeks ago (brand new) but I bought lperozzi's super duper version about 4 weeks later after I persuaded him to sell ;)

Pics are here ..
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056200837
    There's a slight crack on the lower receiver, got damaged in the boot of my car but it's not a biggie..was able to superglue it back..can show you pics if interested.
    Will also throw in a 7.4v 30c lipo since I bought this specifically for the MP5 (my new one is 11.1v hence no good to me) and can throw in 400 round mag as well as sling.

I already have the Magpul Masada but would like one in tan as well :)

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    Interested in a trade for a Classic Army MP5A2?
    Only bought it about 9 weeks ago (brand new) but I bought lperozzi's super duper version about 4 weeks later after I persuaded him to sell ;)

Pics are here ..
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056200837
    There's a slight crack on the lower receiver, got damaged in the boot of my car but it's not a biggie..was able to superglue it back..can show you pics if interested.
    Will also throw in a 7.4v 30c lipo since I bought this specifically for the MP5 (my new one is 11.1v hence no good to me) and can throw in 400 round mag as well as sling.

I already have the Magpul Masada but would like one in tan as well :)
    nice gun only thing is i have a mp5 i mite leave the thread go for another bit see if i get any other offers thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

nice gun only thing is i have a mp5 i mite leave the thread go for another bit see if i get any other offers thanks again :)

no prob dude..best of luck with it...:)

So no interest in the scar then?

• Advertisement

So no interest in the scar then?

ya but why isnt the aeg shooting as i would have to get it fixed

Advertisement