Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

600k NRA money for N67 Ballinderreen - Kinvara

Options
  • 06-05-2011 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

Just thought some of ye might be interested to know... this is a copy of an email that I got from the NRA in response to a query about the state of the N67 between Ballinderreen and Kinvara...

"I am pleased to inform you that the Authority [NRA] has allocated €0.6m to Galway County Council this year to enable road pavement improvement works to be carried out on the N67 between Ballinderreen and Kinvara. Further information in relation to the scope of the works concerned may be obtained from Roads Section, Galway County Council, County Buildings, Prospect Hill, Galway."

Am happy but it's about fecking time! I just hope non-CC contractors are hired to do it!

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Toplink

jkforde wrote: »
    Just thought some of ye might be interested to know... this is a copy of an email that I got from the NRA in response to a query about the state of the N67 between Ballinderreen and Kinvara...

"I am pleased to inform you that the Authority [NRA] has allocated €0.6m to Galway County Council this year to enable road pavement improvement works to be carried out on the N67 between Ballinderreen and Kinvara. Further information in relation to the scope of the works concerned may be obtained from Roads Section, Galway County Council, County Buildings, Prospect Hill, Galway."

Am happy but it's about fecking time! I just hope non-CC contractors are hired to do it!

Thanks for the update John.

Lets hope that we get good value for the 600K. It needs it pretty bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Flyingsolo

CPO Out now, nice to see some progress on this

Galway County Council (Realignment of the N67 Ballinderreen to Kinvara Phase 2) Compulsory Purchase Order No. 2, 2015 (Roads, Transportation, Marine & General Services)
    An Bord Pleanála has, on the 16th March, 2016, made a Confirmation Order confirming (with modifications) the above-named compulsory purchase order as respects the land described in the Schedule Part l hereto. The said Order, as so confirmed, authorises Galway County Council to acquire the said land compulsorily.

Advertisement