Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Survivor Series 2011 - New York

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Rud3Bwoy

I paid more than 100 for these tickets btw and it's sold out really trying to get 200 each I have them listed on stubhub for 250 each but will sell them here for 200

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭cena

Rud3Bwoy wrote: »
    I paid more than 100 for these tickets btw and it's sold out really trying to get 200 each I have them listed on stubhub for 250 each but will sell them here for 200

I won't pay more than 100. I have to get the flights yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Are you guys talking € or $

EdK wrote: »
    Are you guys talking € or $

I would say euros. But its up to the other guy

Im from NYC so im talking us currency

Im from NYC so im talking us currency

There I was thinking you where in ireland. just curious how did you come about this site. If you sell the tickets i'v got family in brooklyn I can stay with

I I'm in queens grew up in Brooklyn, I came about this site when I was just Doing a search for people going to mania 25 lol been here since

I I'm in queens grew up in Brooklyn, I came about this site when I was just Doing a search for people going to mania 25 lol been here since

very good. nearly all mine family over there grew up in brooklyn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 175 ✭✭mitchmeister

there are a load of people on stubhub and ebay trying to sell tkts for survivor series for crazy prices. cena im looking for tkts too, but what im gonna do is wait till closer to the event and you will have people selling them for cheaper trying to get rid.

dont support people trying to rip off fans!

there are a load of people on stubhub and ebay trying to sell tkts for survivor series for crazy prices. cena im looking for tkts too, but what im gonna do is wait till closer to the event and you will have people selling them for cheaper trying to get rid.

I won't be paying 400 dollars for any sort of tickets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Well he's from NY so it's probably none of my business but just making sure ye were on the same page

not a rip off,it's msg,rocks first return match,and first ppv since the rumble,yea no wonder people want money for the tickets.like i said take it or leave it,if it don't sell no problem ill go to the event.

if you dont want to go like you said you didnt, as the card isnt great like you said, then sell them for what you paid for them. dont take the piss.

if you dont want to go like you said you didnt, as the card isnt great like you said, then sell them for what you paid for them. dont take the piss.

Id rather make a profit off them not going to sell at face value

i have a very strong feeling you will be lucky to sell these at all, never mind making a profit, as the card isnt great.

i have a very strong feeling you will be lucky to sell these at all, never mind making a profit, as the card isnt great.

that's cool i am not some one to budge if i can't sell it ill go for sure

i actually do want to go as it builds up to mania

so for me to sit out i have to sell it for a profit ill be happy about

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

It's pretty disappointing to see someone who isn't even too bothered about having tickets to a show holding them to ransom at the expense of someone who would love to go. I don't know what your cashflow situation at the moment is and whether or not you need cash at the minute but I think it's poor form.

I'm glad I got a pair in the presale so I don't have to deal with folks like you.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Barcelonafan

i have to side with rud3bwoy on this..and your not paying 400 euro for two tickets..if you want to go that much then paying an extra wat 45 euro wouldnt be a problem..youd get the two tickets 4 290 euro which is $400 or even make a deal for a bit less

So i am going to ss sunday and had singed up for some wwe sweep stakes i woke up and seen that i won this morning

i HAVE BEE SELECTED TO RIDE ON THE DOUBLE DECKER SURIVIOR SERIES BUS WITH ZACK RYDER, AND JIMMY HEART I ALSO GET AAUTOGRAPH AT MSG WITH CM PUNK AND WIN MORE TICKETS TO SS ON THE BUS,I HAVE TO ARRIVE AT 10 AM

PROBLEM IS I HAVE TO WORK AT 2AM NOT SURE WHAT TIME THIS THING IS OVER BUT WHAT A GOOD BIRTHDAY GIFT SO FAR AS MY BIRTHDAY IS FRIDAY LOL

• Advertisement

got some one to fill in for me friday =)

anyone looking for 1 ticket in section 200

asking 150

sorry section

306 row F

Advertisement