Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cement slab

Options
  • 06-05-2011 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭

looking to get a cement slab in the back garden.5.5 cubic yards in total.anyone know what a rough price from cemex is?anytime i ring them they say they cant give a price untill its done

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭rayjdav

You might get it at about €80-90m/cu. It's not a full load so will be that bit more expensive. Also depends on the strenght you want.

Tbh if that is their attitude, in this climate, I would look elsewhere, even a local mini-mix company would be competitive at the moment.

If you have calculated that it is that cubed area exactly, if I were you, I'd add a bit extra on because, for whatever reason, if you run short on the pour your kinda buggered as they will not provide a balance load, as not worth their while money wise. You might as well be looking at it as for it as the saying goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 yvonne86

I have seen your thread just enquiring about cement slabs did you get a good offer..I am looking around at the moment, as I need my patio done soon

Advertisement