Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blizzards frontman Niall Breslin doesnt half love himself

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

How does this fella have a solo album?:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Who cares, the blizzards are shíte anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,878 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

FearDark wrote: »
    Who cares, the blizzards are shíte anyway.

And his solo stuff is the same. It's not awful per-se, just so desperately bland, with some cringe-worthy lyrics.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,059 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

is he a bit of a mcfadden? ie plays the rock card but is actually a pop star wannabe??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

is he a bit of a mcfadden? ie plays the rock card but is actually a pop star wannabe??

He has that crowd alright. Sold out Whelan's last week with about 80% of the crowd 20-something women. Given the kind of stuff he's got on his solo album I can't ever see him breaking out of that Whelan's scene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

playing to a room full of women. shur how bad!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 MillayM

Heard on the radio he was pulled out of Foo Fighters gig at Oxegen by security for moshing with fifteen year olds.

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

is he a bit of a mcfadden? ie plays the cock card but is actually a pop star wanker??

FYP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,401 ✭✭✭ofcork

His new song is sampling a track used in a ford focus ad a few years ago called halfway home by the cool hearts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

That single is better than any Blizzards track I ever heard. It's like a celtic Enrique Iglesias.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 ANTWON

No its not better than anything The Blizzards done, Musically the Blizzards never done anything worthwhile. Musically this lad is going nowhere just like The Blizzards went nowhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Have to be honest, I don't hate his single.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

baz2009 wrote: »
    Have to be honest, I don't hate his single.
    I'm with Baz on this not a bad song

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

I liked the blizzards stuff, or some of it.
    This is ****e.
    And he is a twaat.
    2782 followers says it all:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

Latest song. Not bad but I'm beginning to see a bit of a pattern with the videos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 RisnL

I'm sorry but all of your opinions are a bit unfair because yeve had no facts or evidence to support what ye are saying. Firstly '2782 followers' does not say 'it all' why would you judge the quality of an artists music based on their popularity on a social networking site? And for your information he has 9294 followers. Also thE blizzards music and 'this lads' music is a completely different style the blizzards weRe more of a pop/ rock band while bressie's album is more pop with an 80s twist. The blizzards album went double platinum in Ireland I'd hardly call this ping nowhere. Niall breslins popularity is growing greatly he has even got a job as a judge on the voice Ireland, an Irish talent show. He is breaking into England music wise and has done several gigs there. 'bland' is a vague word to use when describing someone and what's bland to one person isn't to another, weather or no something is bland is a matter of opinion and bressies music is anything but bland.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Considering this thread is 5 months old and you dragged it up with such staunch defence whats your affiliation to him?!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Bland is not a vague word. come on now

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

RisnL wrote: »
    I'm sorry but all of your opinions are a bit unfair because yeve had no facts or evidence to support what ye are saying. Firstly '2782 followers' does not say 'it all' why would you judge the quality of an artists music based on their popularity on a social networking site? And for your information he has 9294 followers. Also thE blizzards music and 'this lads' music is a completely different style the blizzards weRe more of a pop/ rock band while bressie's album is more pop with an 80s twist. The blizzards album went double platinum in Ireland I'd hardly call this ping nowhere. Niall breslins popularity is growing greatly he has even got a job as a judge on the voice Ireland, an Irish talent show. He is breaking into England music wise and has done several gigs there. 'bland' is a vague word to use when describing someone and what's bland to one person isn't to another, weather or no something is bland is a matter of opinion and bressies music is anything but bland.

Calm down there, Bressie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,059 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

RisnL wrote: »
    Here's a fact....I once mistook him for Brian mcfaddan.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Zombie thread! There's another, more recent Bressie thread knocking around if you want to bring it up there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement