Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robbies dog food

• 06-05-2011 8:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭

Guys I was having a tidy up and found some Robbies food that I'd forgotten about. I'm a bit confused by the amount to feed thou? It says that it makes double the amount - I normally feed my guy 200g of dry food (luath) per day.. so does he get 100g of Robbies as it'll double up when I add water or 200g?!:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

You feed 8-10 grammes of dry Robbbies per kilo body weight, and add an equal volume of hot water to the bowl. If you know your dog's weight in kg, that should sort it for ya - but divide the amount to feed by two if he gets fed twice daily. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Thanks boomerang! I have the pefect amount for his breakfast and dindins tomorrow! :)

Advertisement