Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good mechanic in limerick city area

• 06-05-2011 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

hi guys..i am looking for any recomendations for a good mechanic in city area to service my car..new to the city and looking for any advice..cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭nathan184

http://tinyurl.com/68t33y8

:D

The first result is reasonably recent.

Welcome to Limerick!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Mike Sheehan of RS Autos in Clondrinagh.

Very nice guy, won't fleece you and really knows his cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭bedstuybosco

BEN RIORDAN in Ballyneety, great for servicing :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Bicycle wrote: »
    Mike Sheehan of RS Autos in Clondrinagh.

Very nice guy, won't fleece you and really knows his cars.

Mike is a nice guy but his standard of work has certainly dropped in the past year.Both myself and a few of my friends have stopped using him due to substandard work,expensive labour cost,big delays waiting for parts,etc.I had been using him religiously for the past few years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Mike is a nice guy but his standard of work has certainly dropped in the past year.Both myself and a few of my friends have stopped using him due to substandard work,expensive labour cost,big delays waiting for parts,etc.I had been using him religiously for the past few years.

Thanks

Sorry to hear that - current car is under warranty so we need to use a registered dealer and haven't used him in a while.

Its a pity. He used to be a really gifted mechanic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 430 ✭✭littlemis

Bobs garage in upper Gerard griffin st.couldn't recommend him high enough.he's on the left as you turn into the street from William st.He is in the same courtyard as the valeting service...the entrance has an arch way just before the taxi rank.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

I used to use Mike myself as my dad always, always sent his car out to him. I found him to be quiet expensive though and have been sending my car to John Casey instead for the last while. John is a very decent guy and always does me a good deal!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭leakyboots

Brendan Butler in Rebogue... think he is/was the mechanic in Frank Hogans... nice fella and reasonably priced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭black & white

alan1990 wrote: »
    I used to use Mike myself as my dad always, always sent his car out to him. I found him to be quiet expensive though and have been sending my car to John Casey instead for the last while. John is a very decent guy and always does me a good deal!!

+ 1 for John Casey

Advertisement