Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Person : Conor O'Gara [found]

Options
  • 06-05-2011 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi Everyone - My cousin Conor O'Gara has been missing since Wednesday and concern is growing for his welfare. It is believed he may be in the Castlebar area .. please see : http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0506/missing.html missing.html

facebook : http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/h...00792463289577

OUR BROTHER CONOR O' GARA WAS LAST SEEN ON WEDS MAY 4TH

HE WAS WEARING AN ARMY GREEN JACKET, WITH A WHITE TOP & JEANS
    HE IS APPROXIMATELY 6FOOT 4 INCHES, 13 STONE IN WEIGHT
    HE HAS ABOVE SHOULDER LENGTH CURLY FAIR HAIR AND A RED BEARD AND MOUSTACHE, THIN FACE
    HE WEARS GLASSES

CONOR SUFFERS FROM BI-POLAR DISORDER AND AT THE MOMENT HE IS QUITE UNWELL. HE WAS LAST SEEN AT OUR HOME ADDRESS:
    'LEABEG', KILTIPPER ROAD, TALLAGHT, DUBLIN 24 AT 4PM ON WEDNESDAY

HE WAS BEHAVING ERRATICALLY AND IRRATIONALLY

CONOR IS A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING WHO HAS THE UTMOST LOVE AND RESPECT FOR EVERY LIVING THING. HE IS A MUCH LOVED BROTHER, SON AND UNCLE AND HE NEEDS OUR HELP NOW.

PLEASE SUPPORT US IN FINDING HIM BY INVITING OTHERS TO JOIN THIS GROUP.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

X

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 menapian

UPDATE:

Conor might have gone cross-country over the hills of Bohernabreena, Balinascorney etc as he often loves to do, especially when not feeling great.

He could have gone into the city centre of Dublin as he often does to busk with his djembe and chat to the homeless men and women living rough on Dublin's streets. The Dublin Simon Community's team have a photo of him and are keeping an eye out for him.

Conor lives in Castlebar Co. Mayo when he is not at home with us, and so it is also likely that he might have taken the journey back to Castlebar, however he has not returned home to his appartment there.

These are our 3 main search areas for the moment. If you are available to search in any of these three locations tomorrow the 7th of May, please keep an eye on this page overnight and tomorrow morning so that we can organise groups to go out together. I will make a poster available on this page shortly that can be printed out and circulated.

We appreciate your help in searching for ConorUPDATE:

Conor might have gone cross-country over the hills of Bohernabreena, Balinascorney etc as he often loves to do, especially when not feeling great.

He could have gone into the city centre of Dublin as he often does to busk with his djembe and chat to the homeless men and women living rough on Dublin's streets. The Dublin Simon Community's team have a photo of him and are keeping an eye out for him.

Conor lives in Castlebar Co. Mayo when he is not at home with us, and so it is also likely that he might have taken the journey back to Castlebar, however he has not returned home to his appartment there.

These are our 3 main search areas for the moment. If you are available to search in any of these three locations tomorrow the 7th of May, please keep an eye on this page overnight and tomorrow morning so that we can organise groups to go out together. I will make a poster available on this page shortly that can be printed out and circulated.

We appreciate your help in searching for Conor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Was going to link it on Facebook but it just brings me back to my own page.

Can you re post the facebook page link please.

Best of luck, hope he'd found safe and well.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭steph1

I have put a link onto my facebook page and my facebook local business page.
    Please God all will be well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Monday, 09 May 2011 08:35

A MAN WHO HAD BEEN MISSING FROM HIS HOME IN DUBLIN FOR A NUMBER OF DAYS HAS BEEN FOUND SAFE IN THE CASTLEBAR AREA.

27-YEAR OLD CONOR O’GARA – BROTHER OF DUBLIN GAA STAR EOGHAN O’GARA – WAS LOCATED NEAR CASTLEBAR AFTER DISAPPEARING FROM HIS HOME IN TALLAGHT LAST WEDNESDAY.

Mid West

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Glad to hear he's found.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement