Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange cat behaviour???

• 06-05-2011 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

We recently started to let my cat out more during the day. At the back of our yard theres a corner and a few other cats seem to hang around there. My cat and these seem to get along.
    Anyway today she came in to go to the bathroom and get a drink of water. On the way out she picked up some of her wet food and carried it out in her mouth. My partner followed her out and seen her drop it at the foot of another cat who ate it. Why would she do this? IS she complaining about the quality of the food we're giving her :eek::D...
    Shes spayed and wormed and everything so happy to have her out but we just thought this was such odd behaviour. Maybe someone here has had similar and can enlighten me?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Sounds kinda like an instinctive mothering behaviour.

I'm no expert though.

Advertisement