Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

King Arms Colt M4A1 Vs VFC M4ES-145R M4A1 Carbine

• 07-05-2011 12:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Hi guys,

Im looking to buy a new M4 some time in the not too distant future. The two named in the thread title have caught my eye. Anybody have any experience of either who could shed some light on them from a quality point of view? I will be looking to turn whichever one I get into a project so it wont stay stock for long. The King Arms is nearly €70 cheaper. Is this a brand name thing or is the VFC that much better? VFC has an 8mm gearbox as apposed to a 7mm in the King Arms. External looks are a big plus for me and I hear that VFC make great externals. Its hard to tell from the pictures posted on the retailers websites and Ill be buying online as neither store is within practical travel distance from me.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭thermo

i would get the vfc, much more reliable imo, just change the stock hop up rubber and you have a very good gun!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 insomniac32

Cheers for the reply. Is the VFC €70 more reliable though? I will go the VFC if its that much better that I would just end up spending the difference bringing the KA up to the same standard (or more as the case may be). Ive looked around on youtube but most of the videos are by kids and not hugely informative.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭thermo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtgZYlN7cwU

vfc scar................ how many guns can you do this with?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 insomniac32

Haha....I can do that with my WE SCAR ;)

But I see your point.

Advertisement