Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adidas Competition for Champion

Options
  • 07-05-2011 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey guys ive entered a competition for adidas a while back and im wondering if anybody has any ideas on how to increase my votes fast.

Voting is on facebook and what people have to do is click like under my picture i currently have just over 770 votes gathered but i need to increase them fast somehow because right now i should have around 1000 .. ANY IDEAS?? :confused:

ive tried posting it on famous pages but it doesnt work well and after a while it gets taken off

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Spamming for competition votes isn't allowed here, and it would be hypocritical of us to encourage you to do it elsewhere, so I'm closing this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement