Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thankk you

Options
  • 07-05-2011 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

been readin posts on this forum for a while now...

the thing that strikes me is the readyness of experienced ( and non experienced) members in giving advice....

not only that but going out of their way to research things and come back with answers to members questions... and being extremly nice about it too!!!

thank you to you all!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Definitely agree, there are some wonderfully helpful posters here who'll go out of their way to help a fellow poster... Fair play lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

Also agree, typing this from a PC that was spec'd here, for which I was grateful as I hadn't a clue where to start. Also should note the late night assistance I received when I was having technical difficulties when building (ahem .. which I rather forget about :o)

Thank you :)

Advertisement