Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help OUR heroes

Options
  • 07-05-2011 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/articles/a-future-worthy-of-a-heroic-past-060511.html

Tottenham Tribute Trust (to help former players who have fallen on hard times)
    Proceeds from a commemorative matchday programme at this weekend's Premier League fixture against Blackpool will go towards the charity, while fans will be given further opportunies to make their donations to a worthy cause during the game.

A donation through the Just Giving account http://www.justgiving.com/thettt is so easy, yet so effective, or via your mobile phone, by texting TTT to 70777, will donate £5 instantly. (This will be deducted from your mobile phone bill. Always check with the bill payer first)

I doubt that text option will work here, but if you can spare a few £££ this is a very good cause.

Cheers lads.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I think this is a wonderful expression of what those guys mean to us all so forgive me for the repost from FTL:
    These guys gave me something over the years, outside of family, that you couldn't put a f**king price on. I may be blind in my choosing of them as heroes... in the great scheme of things there are far more deserving cases, but on a personal level they actually have lived my dreams, and played in my place. As much as I was them on the Hackney Marshes, they were me on the fields of glory.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jerryDyid

I think this is a wonderful expression of what those guys mean to us all so forgive me for the repost from FTL:

great cause and how true that quote from FTL is
    will certainly be donating

Advertisement