Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

smoking at home with your dog/cat

• 07-05-2011 9:51am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭

just wondering ,ya know the way people say their dogs are like children to them what i wanna know is do people who smoke smoke while their cat/dog is in the room or do they get the dog/cat to leave when they are after all it is effecting their health.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

Surely if they thought that they were damaging their pets health they would have enough common sense to quit smoking for their own health. If they don't care about damaging their own health I can't see them worrying about their pets health.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

but thats like saying if they dont care about damaging their own health they y would they care about their children

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Surely if they thought that they were damaging their pets health they would have enough common sense to quit smoking for their own health. If they don't care about damaging their own health I can't see them worrying about their pets health.

Disagree, I`m a smoker and and yes I do leave the room to smoke,
    the slightest bit of a whiff of smoke and my dog sneezes, so No I dont smoke
    around her

• Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭ppink

I used to smoke but never near my dogs....and I left the room;). Just because I had a weakness I would still not visit that on others in so much as I could.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭johndoe99

reminds of me of that scene in "Dude Where's My Car"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gGTJ3RNrNw&NR=1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Is there seriously a thread about passive smoking dogs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭pokertalk

Is there seriously a thread about passive smoking dogs?
    no.its a dream:D

Advertisement