Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burger King Vouchers - Valid till 19 June

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Nanoc

Any link to Euro vouchers? These are sterling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Terms and conditions say "Valid in ROI"

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭door

I wish the managment at the Dun Laoghaire branch would inform their staff that these are valid. Anytime I hand a voucher in, they run upstairs to confirm it. The same thing every time with the same staff. Its beyond farce.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭blaa85

Anything with a sterling price says not valid in ROI. The bogofs say valid though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

blaa85 wrote: »
    Anything with a sterling price says not valid in ROI. The bogofs say valid though.

The BOGOF vouchers are valid in ROI. The vouchers that have £ prices on them are NOT valid in ROI. It states it on each voucher

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

baPax.jpg
    UjhHK.jpg
    p1IRN.jpg
    DTq2D.jpg
    PAhW3.jpg

Nom fucking nom!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

This week ill be mostly eating Burger King:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Would it actually work though? If so I am printing this off

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭istabrac77

It does not print out great, anyone got it in PDF?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

Anyone know if the Burger Kings in the M1 Motorway services accept these vouchers. Small print says not valid in some motorway locations. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭donnacha

istabrac77 wrote: »
    It does not print out great, anyone got it in PDF?

The OP posted a link to the PDF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭Africa

Siobh73 wrote: »
    Anyone know if the Burger Kings in the M1 Motorway services accept these vouchers. Small print says not valid in some motorway locations. Cheers

Used them before there myself, so id say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Bumping this up as offer still valid for another few weeks and to say thanks OP as used voucher to get BOGOF on Angus burgers today in Cork, wasn't as nice as I hoped though:(

Advertisement