Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 dogs found

Options
  • 07-05-2011 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi, I found two dogs wandering on the Trim-Kilbride road yesturday at 5:30 pm is if anyone has lost these dogs or know who they belong to please pm me thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,392 ✭✭✭AnCatDubh

you could add them to http://www.lostandfoundpets.ie/

they put owners in touch with finders

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

I did that already thanks, just a waiting game now, have asked around but living in the country it isn't easy, havent a clue where they came from except the direction but they were all over the road when we met them and nearly gone killed a couple of times and nearly caused many accidents, hopefully we will find the owners.......

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

Are you on Facebook? If you are, post them on Last Hope Charity or A Dogs Life, they have huge following, maybe someone may recognise them.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭karkar athlete

thanks everyone for your suggestions, found the owner this morning thanks to a taxi man bringing home the dogs owners daughter last night who seen the poster I put up at mass last night, all's happy :D

Advertisement