Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Quote for SNES mod

Options
  • 07-05-2011 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭

Any people out there willing to do the region switch and 60/50hz mod?

Would be interesting in hearing from you :pac:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,387 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Send Enternow a PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Already did, so whats why im posting here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Relikk

When I picked up my mods from him a few weeks ago, EN said he was probably going to take a bit of a break for a while. Seems he's serious. He usually charges about 20-25 quid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭7sr2z3fely84g5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

nuxxx wrote: »
    Already did, so whats why im posting here :)

Did I replay to you? Honestly can't even remember if I did or not sorry.

For the record, EnterNow is retired from modding for the forseeable future folks :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

Still looking for anyone whos willing to do this, just send me a pm. Wont bump it anymore, thanks for the replies so far, yes EnterNow you did reply to my pm :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

Have a chat with a user called docentore on the Console Modding forum. I just had my Dreamcast modified by him. He's a legit guy, charges a fair price and knows his stuff.

He should be able help you out. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement