Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Job tips for Students Summer Work

Options
  • 07-05-2011 4:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Is there anyone who can give any advice or shine any light on where to apply for full time summer jobs suitable for students? Whether you're a student in the same position as myself, finding it very difficult to find work for after your exams or anyone who is also looking for full or part time jobs then please share any helpful information.

It's so frustrating when you hear absolutely nothing back, after sending so many job applications out to businesses everywhere it seems!

Did many other people get summer work yet?
    Any good places to try? Any new stores opening soon? Best job site for students or those seeking summer work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭iano93

daisyk wrote: »
    Is there anyone who can give any advice or shine any light on where to apply for full time summer jobs suitable for students? Whether you're a student in the same position as myself, finding it very difficult to find work for after your exams or anyone who is also looking for full or part time jobs then please share any helpful information.

It's so frustrating when you hear absolutely nothing back, after sending so many job applications out to businesses everywhere it seems!
    http://b-static.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/mad.gif
    Did many other people get summer work yet?
    Any good places to try? Any new stores opening soon? Best job site for students or those seeking summer work?

Have tried absolutely everywhere, farmers, contractors, shops, hotels, FRS, replied to jobs in England, and i'm still trying but I havent heard anyting:mad:
    Completely frustrating:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 daisyk

I know it's very annoying! Trust me!
    I've stumbled across various good sites however so I can find jobs a lot easier. I downloaded an app for my Android phone called 'indeed job search'. Oh and the indeed.ie website seems to have loads also, it saves you a lot of time spent online searching :)

Also, I'm just about to search craigslist and nixers to see what they have :) Fingers Crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 gloriacollins

try online job search . here are some tips for students to search job online. check it.. Hope this may help...:)

Advertisement