Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foinse

• 07-05-2011 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Is there anywhere you can download/print off previous issues of foinse? I have a few but I'm missing the majority of them - and seeing as they have really good sections on poetry etc for the leaving cert it'll be great if there was somewhere I could get them? :)

Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭cucbuc

Ar chaill tú eagrán Foinse? Cuir glaoch ar 023 8863 850 chun seanchóip a fháil. Má tá fadhb ar bith agat, cuir glaoch ar oifig Foinse ar 091 593778

(on website)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭seriouslysweet

My teacher has them all filed and photocopied, which ones are you missing and I can send them to you maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭biggaman

My teacher has them all filed and photocopied, which ones are you missing and I can send them to you maybe?

Well tbh I only started buying them near the end, i had a few and looked and glanced the front page and threw them out until someone mentioned it to me a while ago that there was actually useful stuff in it :L
    If you could send on all the main ones I'd really appreciate it? I could do with em all, but really just the ones that are tipped to come up and the harder ones maybe, if you could, would be great!

@ cucbuc: cheers man, má tá aon fhadb agam cuirfidh me fhois ar an oifig! :)

Advertisement