Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where on Forge Hill is the Italian Wholesalers?

Options
  • 07-05-2011 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

I am looking for the Italian Wholesalers in Cork.
    I know they are on Forge hill but can someone show me on Google Maps where exactly on Forge Hill they are.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭cookie75

Its called "The Boot's Speciality" Google it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

cookie75 wrote: »
    Its called "The Boot's Speciality" Google it

How helpful.

I think it's in the industrial estate across from Dan Seaman Motors.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

It is, right at the back of the Industrial Estate in the same building as VIP Taxis.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭cookie75

If you Google it you will get a sat map of exactly where it is ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭GiftGrub100

Been wondering where they are located for ages, a bottle of Limoncello can now be purchased

Directions From their website

At the Kinsale roundabout, going towards the airport, turn on your right side after the first traffic light, following TOGHER sign. Down the hill for 400 metres, turn at your right into City Link Business Park and drive at the very end. Our warehouse is the last on the left side.

We open to the public from Monday to Friday from 2.30pm till 7pm and Saturday from 10.30am to 7pm.

Phone 021 4322357 or mobile 086 3921696 Pasquale. Ample parking available.

www.theboot.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement