Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decent Wireless Printer

Options
  • 07-05-2011 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Hey , looking for a reasonable printer for college notes and the occasional letters, emails etc..

Only requirements i need is that it is wireless and my budget is about €80/€90

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭hick

I got the HP B110 printer in Harvey norman for €69

I't great cos it's a printer photocopier and scanner in one, as well as wireless
    it also has individual inks, this makes a big diff as if you get some cheaper printer you get 1 black and 1 colour printer, which basically means if one colour runs out you have to change he cartridge. Over all very happy with it, they have them in pc world too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Try a few Tesco stores, there were HP and Canon all in one wireless printers for €50 last couple months.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭ShaunC

I would advise you spend a little more on the printer so you can save on the ink, a lot of cheap printers need expensive inks and vice versa

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭frankled

Anybody know a decent Canon Wireless (WPA) printer with cheap ink? Anything I find only has Canon-brand cartridges on theinkshop.ie. Compatible ones do be grand.

By the way, Tesco have a Canon Pixma MP282 for €49.99 currently, but it's not wireless.

Advertisement