Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willowdale Day Hospital, Raheen

• 07-05-2011 6:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where exactly it is? The phone doesn't answer and despite much googling I can't find it on a map, or any further address for the place besides "Raheen"... :confused:

I've to give someone a lift there on Monday morning and don't want to be looking for it in the rush hour traffic.

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭liquoriceall

Not certain but I think thats the place opposite the regional? You exit at roundabout?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Ah? I've been there a few times with my kids and never noticed it — just the dental clinic and a small HSE training centre. Might spin by later and check it out, ta...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

Willowdale is closer to Raheen Ind Est diagonally across the road from the Church. See Here

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Spot on, thanks h3000! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

No hassle. You will have to go through the gate on the housing est road. The one on Nessan's rd is always closed.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Advertisement
Advertisement