Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog DCC

Options
  • 07-05-2011 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

Hello everyone, my dog, Freddie, has gone missing from the Hardwicke Street area, Dublin 1. He is a black and white Jack Russle with a brown and black face.

I would appreciate if people could keep an eye out for him or if anyone has seen him please PM me. He is missing since early this morning (Saturday)

Cheers, Dan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

my mother lives at the 5 lamps, ill let her know to keep an eye out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Bumpidy bump bump, Saturday evening probably wasnt the best time to post this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

Oh no :( I work near there, I'll take a wander around on my lunch break today and see if I can find him.

He's beautiful, by the way. I've had Jack Russells all my life and I adore them.

I got a call from the pound saying a dog fitting his discription was found in Chapilizod and brought to a place out by Ballymun. Im thinking it might be dogs aid. Does anyone know the exact location of dogs aid out by Ikea?

Dancor wrote: »
    I got a call from the pound saying a dog fitting his discription was found in Chapilizod and brought to a place out by Ballymun. Im thinking it might be dogs aid. Does anyone know the exact location of dogs aid out by Ikea?

I don't, sorry. You might also want to ask the guys in animal and pet issues though. Someone there will know.

• Advertisement

Op, I hope it was him out in Ballymun, let us know!

I wandered around Hardwicke St, Temple St, Denmark St, Frederick St, Dorset St, Blessington St and Mountjoy St area, Nelson St and Eccles St at lunch but no sign of Freddie - sorry :(

cosmic wrote: »
    Op, I hope it was him out in Ballymun, let us know!

I wandered around Hardwicke St, Temple St, Denmark St, Frederick St, Dorset St, Blessington St and Mountjoy St area, Nelson St and Eccles St at lunch but no sign of Freddie - sorry :(

Ah cheers ive been wandering around the whole area the past 2 days. Wasnt him in Ballymun either.

The little fella made it home last night :D He was picked up on Saturday and looked after well until now.

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭cute_cow

The little fella made it home last night :D He was picked up on Saturday and looked after well until then.

Ah thats great! You must be so happy!!!
    He needs spoiling now :D

The little fella made it home last night :D He was picked up on Saturday and looked after well until then.

Yaaay! I'm delighted!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

That's good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Great to hear, where was he found in the end?

Great to hear, where was he found in the end?

The Summerhill area. Not to far thankfully.

Advertisement