Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fable 3 Legendary Weapons?

• 07-05-2011 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭

Hey guys, Just trying to finish Fable 3 over here and I'm wondering if anyone here has all 50 legendary weapons and if they would mind trading me a few just so i can get the achievement.

I will return them at once when i get the achievement.

:D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I've just about had it with this game and it's glitches my original save corrupted and now the dlc has introduced glitches making some achievements unobtainable for me.

I don't have a full set either and I need some of the female outfits too masquerade and the one you get at the end, I do have the cooks hat though :)

Surely we can come up with a complete set between a few of us ??? I'll post what I have when I get home to my own place tomorrow.

Once I get the achievement who ever wants them can have them I don't want mine back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

If any has any weapons at all to spare that would be great. I still have some small side missions to finish yet
    Loving the game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I'm up for this too, though I've only got a few.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Pizarro

I have:

Swords
    Beadles Cutless, Avo's Lamentation, The Merchant's Bodyguard, The Swinging Sword, The Splade

Hammers
    The Bloodstone Bludgeon, Lunarium Pounder, Troll Blight, Mallette's Mallet,

Guns
    The Bonesmasher, The Sandgoose, The Equaliser, Arkwright's Flintlock, Gnomewrecker, Gusket's Musket, Tee Killer Shooter, Briar's Blaster, Ol' Malice, Scattershot, Mirian's mutilator, The Full Monty, The Marksman 500, Slimquick, The Barnumificator, Desert Fury, The Hero's Companion.

I also need all of the Co-op achievements if anyone wants to get them too.
    GT is Allie and Brian

I'll have a look through mine when I get back to my place on sunday, from memory your list looks like it has a fair few that I need Pizarro, are you playing as a male or female character?

• Advertisement

I've just started a new game so I think my old weapons are gone :( I thought there'd be a 2nd save like there was in Fable 2

I just figured out how to load the previous save file...
    That character is female, the new one is male if anyone is looking for the wedding achievement.

Pizarro wrote: »
    I've just started a new game so I think my old weapons are gone :( I thought there'd be a 2nd save like there was in Fable 2

I just figured out how to load the previous save file...
    That character is female, the new one is male if anyone is looking for the wedding achievement.

We should have all the clothing for that one so.

Too lazy to type them all out at the minute but by my count we'd have 40 of the weapons combined, so 10 off the target :(

Send me a friend request and we'll see about getting the achievements so.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kdogkeith

i dont want to go off the point of this thread but im not able to start my own yet, just wondering if anybody would like to help me open the mistpeak demon door, my username is Formerknave4 also im looking for general swifts portrait willing to pay any amount of money or trade anything i have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I can't remember what you have to do to open the demon door. Im sure there is a guide that will tell you what you have to do. If not, I will help you as I haven't played fable in ages. Add me, DuffffMan00

kdogkeith wrote: »
    i dont want to go off the point of this thread but im not able to start my own yet, just wondering if anybody would like to help me open the mistpeak demon door, my username is Formerknave4 also im looking for general swifts portrait willing to pay any amount of money or trade anything i have

Can be done in couch co-op ( 2 controllers locally) just start a male or female character depending on what you need and work through the emots to show love think you need to propose and get married also maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭kdogkeith

calex71 wrote: »
    Can be done in couch co-op ( 2 controllers locally) just start a male or female character depending on what you need and work through the emots to show love think you need to propose and get married also maybe.

I guessed i could do it that way but i dont have 2 controllers and dont feel like forking out a load of money for one. I might be able to get a friend to help me out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Looking for help with the Cross-Dimensional Conception achievement. If any of you have a female character then please add me, duffffman00. I can't find any online, desperate times :P

Duffff-Man wrote: »
    Looking for help with the Cross-Dimensional Conception achievement. If any of you have a female character then please add me, duffffman00. I can't find any online, desperate times :P

Doesn't need to be a female , a gay marriage and adopting a brat from the orphanage will work :D

I should be around on sunday evening if you don't get it done before then.

GT calex deus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

anyone need any cheevs add me i'll see what i can do

GT - Triseke

Advertisement