Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music: 4 Set Works

• 07-05-2011 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Good evening.

Does anyone know of any useful/helpful websites on any of the 4 Set Works that are on this years Music syllabus?

Unfortunately, I have misplaced some key notes and my Higgins and Higgins book, an invaluable book may I add, and in the off-chance I am unable to locate them, I'll need another source to draw information from.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Hey there, if you google "Curriculum Support Team LC Music" there's pretty good notes on there for the 4 set works! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭scottg4life

Here are LOADS of notes about the set works for the Course A: http://www.ppmta.ie/Resources/LC_Set_A.html
    Very helpful indeed it has everything analysed from bar to bar, themes, key changes, intruments, themes and much more as well as backround notes about the pieces!
    Hope this helps... :)

Advertisement