Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone with an au pair in Waterford?

Options
  • 07-05-2011 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi all, I'm a newbie on the boards and wanted to know if there are any families out there with au pairs? We will have our first au pair starting in August and would love to introduce her to some other au pairs in the area for when she arrives.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

I've met a couple of au pairs in the last few years so there are a few about. Although I wouldn't have a clue who to contact to hook them all up with each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Hi, my apologise for this but where did you find your au pair?
    I'm a student and would love to do this, was it a website or something?

Again apologise for the off topicness.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 berryredjen

No prob, I found my au pair on http://www.aupair-world.net/.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Hi,

I just had an idea while looking on that website,

Maybe message some other families on there that are look for au pairs and see if ye can arrange a meet up with them all?

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭angelfalling

Where is your au pair from? A friend of mine has a french au pair and I have a friend of mine, an ex-au pair, moving in from the US.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Patricia12

Hi I have a new au pair started last week. She is German and based in Portlaw. If anyone has an au pair that would like a new friend please give me a shout. Thanks Patricia
    Her e mail is <snip>

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Patricia, it isn't a good idea to post up her email on an open forum like this, I'm sure if someone is intreseted enough in getting in touch, the best thing for them to do might be to send you a PM and then you can pass on the details that way.

Advertisement