Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Furniture from IKEA furniture

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Thanks for sharing! Some brilliant ideas on it that I would never have thought of! Love the massive hamster mansions and hideaway litter trays! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Goreygal

Zapperzy wrote: »
    Thanks for sharing! Some brilliant ideas on it that I would never have thought of! Love the massive hamster mansions and hideaway litter trays! :D

I know! I'm moving and downsizing so the cats no longer have their own bathroom for their litter trays... am going to do 1 of the hidden ones for the hall in the new place.

Be warned though.. the site is addictive for other IKEA hacks too! lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Some of the litter tray ideas are brilliant - would never know they were there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I love that site, I feel a trip to Ikea coming on!

Those kitty bathrooms are great!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

That hamster habitat is AMAZING!!! :eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Isn't it, Xinkai? I thought my hamsters were spoiled, til I saw what some German folks have done with Ikea sideboards and TV units! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 670 ✭✭✭serenacat

The hamster cages look amazing!!! I want one for my gerbil!!

The rabbit cages looked too much like a cage to me/prision!

Advertisement