Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber Desperately Needed!!!!!

Options
  • 07-05-2011 10:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Ok so my toilet in my apartment was leaking, so tried to fix it. The siphon was broken we think. Anyways replaced the siphon, and now the ball cock isnt working and we cant stop the water filling the cistern. There doesnt seem to be a place to turn off the water at the mains anywhere, and we are totally desperate!!! We need a plumber in Drogheda badly!!!! HELP.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

Have you tried the Golden Pages for a plumber. I am sure there are plenty available. They will probably charge a bit to come out at an unsociable hour though. Best of luck though!

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭NoseyMike2010

Did you get the problem sorted??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Sugartri

Well we everually got the water off. But could not get a plumber. Tried ringing loads on Sunday, but couldnt get one! All the 24 hour, call us anytime either ddint answer or told us they would ring back. Nothing. I mean it was a Sunday we expected to pay over the odds, we were willing but nothing. Nobody was intetested. In this economy I really didnt think it would be that hard. :mad:
    Now have no water and seeking out help from everyone we know. Hopefully will have it sorted soon!

Advertisement