Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitarist wanted for busy midlands band

• 07-05-2011 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Busy midlands based band looking for an experienced lead guitarist. must be willing to commit to one band and have own gear and transport. vocals and keyboard a bonus. gigs in the diary. setlist includes : rhcp, rage against the machine, kings of leon, elbow, the police, artic monkeys, queen, the strokes, thin lizzy, stereophonics.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭srvhead

Commitment to one band? That rules me out Ricky:) Best of luck on your search. Yere a great band in fairness, Shouldn't have too much trouble picking up someone. Chat ya soon. Ger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 obrienricky

HaHa you big musical prostitute.. :-)
    Cheers Ger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jb6string

hi im an experienced guitarist but im just after taking my car of the road but transport isnt a problem where are you based? where are you based?

Hi. 3 of us based in Templemore..gigging in templemore, thurles, roscrea, portlaoise, cashel, killaloe, portarlington, enniscorthy......... where are ya based yourself ? can ya gimme an idea re your rig, style, vocals, keyboards..etc..previous exp also ? We'll be doin auditions over the next few weeks.

bump

• Advertisement

bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭citizenerased1

Hey im in Longford/Westmeath area got good gear and taste similar to ye'r own im not neccesarily the most prolific guitarist but i do try ;)...I've lots of experience gigging too and have serious drive!!

could you mail me some info on the band, maybe a setlist, some of the band members info, practice area and a facebook page??

cheers,
    Kian

Well Kian,

Will ya send me on your mobile number and e mail address. i'll e mail you a full setlist and info on the band...your can find us on Facebook..we're called BEDLAM.

thanks,

Ricky.

bump

Advertisement