Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching 'exam centres'

• 07-05-2011 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Quick question, I'll be literally the only one in the exam centre to do one of my exams..as I'm repeating, is it possible to switch and do my exam in my old school/exam centre?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It's not impossible, but many people would envy you having a centre to yourself with no distractions. If it's only one exam I would say it wouldn't be worth the bother you'd be giving the two centres involved, plus the SEC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I'm the only person in my school who will be doing Music. I wouldn't worry about it too much, it's just one exam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 922 ✭✭✭IrishKnight

I did my entire LC in my own exam centre. Nothing to worry about...

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Maybe_Memories

I was the only person in my whole school for one exam.

Advertisement