Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Notification if you are quoted

Options
  • 08-05-2011 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭

I know very little technically or anything about this vBulletin system here.
    So I don't know if this is possible but I'll throw it out anyway and see what we can do :)

On an American sports forum I use there is a notification feature if somebody quoted you.
    Think of it like viewing your profile and see you got extra thanks on boards for a post you made. Oh, I had 100 thanks yesterday and I've 105 today, I'll have a glance at these......
    Only now the statistic now is you got quoted.

In a realy long thread like we have in After Hours, I might add a post or two and then a few days later I'll be skimming through the thread pretty quickly, many of these are over 15 pages so there's a lot in there

I look out if someone quoted me while I do this

Is such a feature possible on boards?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

Advertisement