Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First time doing the HD PVR thing does it look good?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭EmatoelDiablo

Just need to make sure I rendered this right and if it looks proper one of you more experience guys can tell me if it looks good or not?

Yeah that looks amazing! How did you get 1080p? The best I ever get is 720p:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Even if its recorded in 720 you can just render it in 1080.I dont think it makes much of a difference because its just upscaling it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭EmatoelDiablo

Chavways wrote: »
    Even if its recorded in 720 you can just render it in 1080.I dont think it makes much of a difference because its just upscaling it.

Yeah after looking at it again I just realized that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Brilliant quality video tbh

With the PVR, there's not much 'wrong' you can do, just plug it in, and let the automatic settings do the work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 AlexJonesNWO

thanks for the positive comments guys really appreciate that.

As for the 1080p I have no idea what the heck i did to get that because i recently did another test with Halo reach and it only went up to 720p - so I must of changed something when i was exporting using adobe CS5 - I used this guys tutorial - since it was the only one out there for adobe cause eeeeeeeveryone uses sony vegas its almost impossible to find a video tutorial for adobe (when it comes to HD PVR)

Also if i can ask you guys a question when you play the video on an external site does it tend to lag for any of you? sometimes I have to go to youtube to watch the video so i don't experience stuttering within the video like i do if I'm watching on say a facebook page or forum..or maybe my computer just sucks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 AlexJonesNWO

Yeah, I found out what I did and it was basically exactly what the guy did in the video - just confirming it - also I did my first official video commentary. I guess if you were to compare them all against each other - Monday night combat looks the best perhaps because of its vibrant colors? it's all a matter of choice though cause some people like the halo reach one..this is my personal favorite though.

Advertisement