Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

john dickenson charity run sunday 15th may

Options
  • 08-05-2011 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

For those of you who might be interested,we will be holding a commemorative charity run in aid of the Hope centre.
    this is predominantly a Jaguar event,to remember the late John Dickenson,who some of you may have known from Dublin.
    but all classic enthusiasts are welcome,regardless of what you drive or ride.
    we have had a lot of interest in this event,so be sure not to miss it.

THE EVENT.will kick off from the Beehive pub,wicklow meeting for breakfast at 12.00 noon on sunday 15th may,there after heading down the N11 to wexford, courtown , kilmuckridge, blackwater,the final destination will be the Monageer Tavern,where food and water will be laid on.
    the entry fee for this event is €20.00 and prior booking is advisable ,as this promises to be a good day out,in the heart of wexford.

more information will follow as i recieve it.

for those of you who didn't know John,the following will give you a bit of incite to who he was.

http://www.irishjagclub.ie/photosxk.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭the GALL

Hey Guys
    Cant make the event myself sorry about that.
    I knew John, he was a gentleman to everyone who knew him.
    Hope you have a fun day out,
    All the best Roy.

Advertisement