Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's a referral?

Options
  • 08-05-2011 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

I'm hardly a newbie in terms of when I registered so I probably should know the answer to this, but I was looking at the user statistics on my profile and saw that I have 1 referral. I was just wondering what this means.....good bad or indifferent...I want to know!!

Any info would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

When someone joins they have the option of giving the name of the person who referred them to boards.ie. If that's your name they give, they show up as referrals under your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭gwjones42

Spear wrote: »
    When someone joins they have the option of giving the name of the person who referred them to boards.ie. If that's your name they give, they show up as referrals under your account.

Ah, I see

.....and I even remember who that was!

Cheers for that Spear!

Advertisement