Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whats going on here ?

Options
  • 07-05-2011 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭

why have I been banned from politics ? you need to give me an explanation on why I am banned even though I never got a pm or anything suggesting I was banned.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi there

You aren't banned from Politics. Nor currently from any other forum. Hence you couldn't have received a PM or any other notification as there's no ban to notify.

Historically, you've had two bans from Politics - a 14 day ban which was lifted after expiration on June 1, 2010 and a 7 day ban which was lifted after expiration on November 26, 2010. Since then you haven't had any bans on any forums.

I've moved this from the dispute resolution forum as there's no dispute to resolve (given that there's no ban in place, nor has there been).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement