Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty 3347 router

Options
  • 08-05-2011 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering what the procedure is to get a replacement router?

I've had a 3347 for a good few years now and its slowly giving up the ghost.
    Wireless keeps dropping and I have to reset it a number of times during the day.

I've tried all the usual..updated software,etc and its definitely the router.

Cheers,

Iomega.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

Iomega Man wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering what the procedure is to get a replacement router?

I've had a 3347 for a good few years now and its slowly giving up the ghost.
    Wireless keeps dropping and I have to reset it a number of times during the day.

I've tried all the usual..updated software,etc and its definitely the router.

Cheers,

Iomega.

Hi Iomega
    your best course of action is to give our broadband technical support team a call on 1890260260 and they can troubleshoot the modem with you. I found to be faulty modem can be replaced.
    Before calling tech support you should make sure you have connected via ethernet into main socket.
    Hope this helps. If any problem let me know.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Iomega Man

Will do Tony..Thanks,

IM

Advertisement