Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear The Streets by Niall Rivers (Where did it go?)

Options
  • 08-05-2011 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone remember this video made by Niall Rivers from the early 1990s, about buskers and homeless people in Galway city, I can find nothing on Google about this at all, I remember there was a copy of it at the One World centre. I cannot believe that there is no clips of this in youtube, as its a very interesting look at Galway in the 90s. The only thing I can find is an Obituary for Niall Rivers (RIP) posted a few years ago. If anyone has a copy of this, please up it into youtube or somewhere in the net as its most definitely not an RTE, TG4 nor TV3 production, its a rare insight into the streets of Galway that has not been seen since.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭billlumbergh

this was made by Mark Kennedy also, he does most of the interview throughout. if you see him around town, he's always about, he will sell you a copy for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Was in Moinin na gCiseach doing a PLC with Niall back in 2005.

Think I still have a copy of 'Clear the Streets' at the home house.

I'll have a gander next time I'm out and rip ya a DVD if you want?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Thanks for the replies, will try Mark Kennedy for a dvd copy, if no joy there will be in touch with you redhairedguy about a copy if poss, cheers again.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Advertisement