Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

month 'till the leaving

• 08-05-2011 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

30 days untill the leaving cert ...:eek: so what's everyone doing between now and then ? is it exam papers all the way or reading the books hoping the information will go in ? is everyone set or are ye like me and completely fcked trying to cram 2 years work into 1 month ha :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Exam papers all the way, only way to do it now that I've pretty much read as much as I need to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

i curl up in my bed and cry myself to sleep every night :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭C__

Anyone else here who hasn't started studying yet? I realise my mistake now but i am not going to give up i shall study my heart out for a month, i am going to sodomise my books. Plus i do pass maths and pass french so i won't study those and i have a week off before my construction test so i will leave study til then. So 4 weeks 4 subjects i can DO it!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭augmented reality

I hate these threads!!!
    Stop reminding everyone how close it is and go study!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Duda17

Cram, cram, cram, cram and more cramming.

• Advertisement
Advertisement