Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comparative???

• 08-05-2011 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

hey there, im doing HL english and the comparative is the only part catching me out. Just wondering if anyone has an A-grade sample essay for Theme&Issue and Cultural Context, im willin to pay for them btw

My 3 texts are:
    -The Kite runner
    -Atonement
    -The constant gardener

Let me ASAP
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

I only have stuff for you for The Kite Runner I'm afraid. A key moments note and a Theme/Issue for TKR.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭augmented reality

hey there, im doing HL english and the comparative is the only part catching me out. Just wondering if anyone has an A-grade sample essay for Theme&Issue and Cultural Context, im willin to pay for them btw

My 3 texts are:
    -The Kite runner
    -Atonement
    -The constant gardener

Let me ASAP
    Thanks in advance

What theme are you planning to write on? I'm doing the kite runner, the constant gardener and a play, can't think of the name of it though:o..crap
    Don't know anything about atonement so don't know if the stuff were doing on it will relate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

hey there, im doing HL english and the comparative is the only part catching me out. Just wondering if anyone has an A-grade sample essay for Theme&Issue and Cultural Context, im willin to pay for them

It's only an A grade essay if it answers the question on the day:rolleyes:

I presume your teacher covered a specific theme with you, so an essay on another theme will mean learning a whole different set of notes.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭xaoifsx

is there anyone doing billy elliot, dancing at lughnasa?? im doing KR too.. mostly based on social classes and role of women in the 3 texts.. does anyone have quick notes on that..if you's don't thats fine!! i'm just very stuck with this part of the paper!! im doing theme/issue and cultural context...
    thanks
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

xaoifsx wrote: »
    mostly based on social classes and role of women in the 3 texts

That's two of the categories for your cultural context essay. What is your theme?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭xaoifsx

relationships between families mostly parents and children and discrimination..

Advertisement