Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Different Price Plans

• 08-05-2011 5:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Can someone explain to me the difference with the ESB price plans? I see on their website they have Super Saver and Super Saver Night Saver and then there's Green Price plan.

I'm confused as to which one would suit me best :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

I'm thinking of switching back to ESB, any representative on here want to give me a quick summary on the differences with each?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi thebuzz,

Sorry - I was actually writing the response to the original query as your new post came in! :o

Our new price plans are essentially divided into two categories:
    • The Supersaver price plan (including the Supersaver Nightsaver price plan) allows you to avail of discounts of up to 14% on your electricity, and up to 17% if you are a dual fuel customer. If you are currently on a standard 24hr tariff, then the Supersaver would be the most appropriate plan. If you already have a Nightsaver meter installed (a meter that divides usage into day and night units) then this option would be for you.
    • The Green price plan is another option available to you, which boasts savings of up to 6% on your electricity, and 9% if you are a dual fuel customer. What makes it 'Green', you might ask? Well, we guarantee that we will purchase the equivalent of your annual electricity usage from 100% renewable energy sources. :) We also have the Green Nightsaver plan, which, as you might have guessed, is what you would select if you have a Nightsaver meter already installed.
    You can switch online here, call 1850 30 50 90, or you can PM me your details and I can look after it for you. More in depth details on the price plans can be found here, and we also have a FAQ section that might be of help.

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

I have an excel file for estimating my bills (gas and electricity). You can just change the discount and the unit price/standing charge and it will work fine for you. I use it to estimate my bill during the month so I dont go over. Currently it's set up for bord gais (elec) and flogas (gas) but as I said just change the discounted unit rate and standing charge rate for your supplier.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/250526/158094.xls

Advertisement