Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accident in Navan outside Fox's pub Flowerhill

Options
  • 08-05-2011 5:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I know this might be a long shot but I'm looking for anyone who witnessed an accident I had last night ( Sat 7 May ) about 7:15pm.
    I was driving a white transit and the other car was a silver/blue 05 Toyota Corolla Verso. I was parked in the lane leading to Fox's funeral home and a car drove past, stopped and reversed back into me.
    It was an insurance scam, as soon as it happened the guy driving got out and said I slammed into him ( I was parked asking someone for directions ) 2 friends of the other driver came from around the corner as soon as it happened and said they saw me drive into the other car and that I was going to pay for it.
    I have the full story here in a thread in the motors forum http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056261545

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,745 ✭✭✭meercat

followed this thread on motors forum
    just realized it happened in navan
    hope it works out for you
    great detective work
    keep the updates coming
    thanks for the heads up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Likewise

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Tinyh

Hi Demag,

Sorry to hear of your plight but I was involved in a similar inciddnt - my insurance company paid out 3 months ago and now the other driver has come back for more even though he signed a disclaimer. He's pretending he didn't understand what he signed as he is a foreigner!

Does anyone know if he can do that? I know in the States you can't.

Look forward to your replies.

P.S. Invest in a DVR GPS Logger - it will record your journey back and front and is well worth the money. I got mine off a firm here but if you surf the net you can get one much cheaper.

Good Luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

OP, I sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Ye do know that this happen to the OP back in May 2011 as per the OP post?

• Advertisement
Advertisement