Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McAfee Cork

Options
  • 08-05-2011 5:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hi there,

Starting in McAfee Cork soon. I'm just confused about their location. Their website puts their address out beside Mahon point, But Google maps locates it out at Eastgate business park (by little island).

Anyone know which is the right one? or is there two locations?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

As I understood, they were in the airport business park but some googling says they opened a new office in mahon back in may 2010

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

They're near Mahon Point, in the City Gate complex. Round behind Nosh+Coffee. Here, but these maps where taken before it was finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭BArra

yup as above, they moved out of eastgate in little island and went to mahon, eli lilly is where they were in eastgate now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

You cannot miss it from the road. There is HUGE McAfee writing on the Windows of City Gate.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Grim_Wreeper

Great! Thanks all! I'm currently sitting in the carpark!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

Great! Thanks all! I'm currently sitting in the carpark!

Anyone else have visions of Grim_Wreeper just sitting on the ground (not in a car). :D

Best of luck with the new job!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Anyone else have visions of Grim_Wreeper just sitting on the ground (not in a car). :D

Another game idea for their neighbour, Big Fish!

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭dinjo

Hi there,

Starting in McAfee Cork soon.

Thanks!

congrats.... whats the job?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Gerriegirl

Well done on the new job. Any idea how many are employed in the McAfee centre in Cork? Are they still recruiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Congrats on the job man

• Advertisement
Advertisement